Friday, April 10, 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge


Obviously, I am jobless right now and don't have any plan on searching for job. I was thinking to have a break for this time being while waiting for any offer on pursuing tertiary education. Gosh just look at my writing skill  -..-

Since I do nothing other than eating, sleeping and watching TV, i decided to take this #100HappyDays Challenge.

It's so simple. All you have to do is sharing at least a pic a day on things that make you happy on your preferred social networks. Most of the people who take this challenge use Instagram and Twitter as their platform, but of course this stubborn bobby make her no-followers blog as her platform. Whatever that makes me happy and you can't stop me doing things that makes me happy.

71% people failed this challenge.

Because they do have a packed life schedule ; unlike me. HAHAHA.

So the point is, I am going to post this challenge blatantly here.

Get ready to cope with my annoyingness. kehkehkeh.

xoxo,

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment