Wednesday, December 9, 2015

my ideal kind of date

You guys knew it that I've been struggle with weight issue since I was 10. Before that I had no problems relating with weight issue.

As time pass by, it's really in my mind due to the myth of fiction stories that I will be automatically slim when I grow up.

Supposed, the biggest lie any mankind could ever get,

Worse, I'm getting fatter and fatter.

thank you everyone for the hope without effort @>

.......

Let's get to the main purpose...

My ideal kind of date.

I think it's really cute if one really can accept me for who I really am, this flawful fat B and together we work together for the ideal body.

Only, if that kind of human still exist.

It is so cute!

Imagine your partner accompanied you around & give you the spirit you need.

I really in love with that talking-about-life walk, get to know each other well in an actual meeting, face to face, not just in internet. I don't like that kind of process. Unreal.

But nahh, boys only want you when you are pretty and thin, nothing matters than that.

That's how world works.

Am i right?

.......

Yesterday, my girls and i did some jog session..

cuz balbal got a beep test this upcoming week i guess.

I still wondering why the hell balqis ate nasi lemak at 4.45 pm when she promised herself to jog at 5.30pm. I"VE WARNED HER TO NOT TO but she's bloody hungry and wanted to diet and don't want to eat after 7 pm.

She can't exceed well the jog session BC she's semput and felt like throwing up,


Sharifah Nuraina Syed Nahar has warned you.


the amah that holding our belongings cuz she's not jogging but ended up drank our h20.
potong gaji

kuikuikui

the struggle is real

'bobby junior' - amah, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment