I hope I don't bore you with my engineering stuff, because as for what I'm thinking this is one of the ways for me plant the engineering spirit in me which I lacked most, for an engineering student. LOL. I'm mentioning engineering quite so much.
You know what, I read fiction, particularly chick-flick. I love words. I love flowery words, idioms, metaphors and almost every literature language. But in engineering, the shorter and straight to the point without idioms and simile, the more engineering material you are. Which in this case, I'm having most issue with. As I oathed myself that I will try hard to be apart of engineering family, I came out with several ideas on becoming 'engineer material'.
2. I will read more science fictions.
3. I will get involved in intergalactic adventures; Star Wars, Star Trek, you named it.
4. I will wear less pink <-- irrelevant cuz I'm not a p!nKy guRl
5. Try to be less feminine.
6. Here come the best idea, instead of reading chick-flick, i replaced it with reading thesis. zzzz
7. Do more maths.
8. Be a geek.
9. Write a blog post like an engineer. Straight to the points, state issue, explain problems, come out suggestions, do calculations, conclude, no feelings, robotic, perfectionist, plain, boring, dull, not cheeky.
10. WATCH TBBT!